• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Re: : Kill dis tredd...one more time

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

dwl...weh yu fine dis?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mrs_Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>
    <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
    or the leopard its spots?
    Neither can you do good
    who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

yuh nah see seh it mek Stormmey feel a way???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;">I did a google search for &quot;dead thread&quot; </div></div></div>
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]

Neither can you do good

where's the LOVE????

mi find new smiley site!

no love today..I am PMSing and feeling crampy...
    Neither can you do good

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;"> </div></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mrs_Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> yuh nah see seh it mek Stormmey feel a way???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;">I did a google search for &quot;dead thread&quot; </div></div></div>

</div></div>

bandit
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Skelly
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Oh Lowd a macy smaddy kill di tread finally!!

Unu Line up fi di viewing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;">
    </div></div></div>
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>