• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Administrator

POSTING PICS...(PLEASE NOTE)

PLEASE ensure that the pictures you post were either taken by you, are owned by you, are in public domain, and if none of those, that you have permission from the "owner" to post them. Recently we had a situation where a copyrighted picture was posted and the owner contacted us to have it removed.

So please, I know we all love a good picture but let us ensure we are being ethical about the ones we post.

Thanks much.
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

Re: POSTING PICS...(PLEASE NOTE)

I've actually done this myself.
    Usually when posting an image found on Google.

I have found my own photos used without my knowledge on sites to advertise. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've actually done this myself.

I have found my own photos used without my knowledge on sites to advertise. &lt;img src="/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif" alt="" /&gt; </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've actually done this myself.

I have found my own photos used without my knowledge on sites to advertise. &lt;img src="/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif" alt="" /&gt; </div></div>
    Same here
    Some of my food pictures are being used by a lady who tried to have a hit man come after me.
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Ohhh Marilyn - you need a pocomania "bath" --- so many things happening to you - a bath is recommended to these "crosses" off you.
    Never regret getting old as it a privilege denied to many - Anonymous

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've actually done this myself.

Same here
    Some of my food pictures are being used by a lady who tried to have a hit man come after me. </div></div>WTH [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've actually done this myself.

Same here
    Some of my food pictures are being used by a lady who tried to have a hit man come after me. </div></div>WTH [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] </div></div>

Yep it's that woman who owns the other website.....and she had a whole list of folks that she wanted knocked off, but she loves my photography evidently [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..