• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Am not gonna lie - I saw 60 Minutes on Sunday - have been closely watching all kinds of news this year about Facebook and how it's manipulated - *especially* in relation to the election.

The whole thing has turned me COMPLETELY off of Facebook.

It's not like I was at all in love with it before though ...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstar* View Post
    I just saw that there is a boardite group on Facebook. I hate that platform with a passion but put in a request to join anyway.

Yeow Iya whatagwaan? Mi deh ya passing tru.....one love to all
    Aid is Imperialism.
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good to do nothing.
    Legalize weed
    The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.
    "3 stages of Truth, 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it is violently opposed. 3rd, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful

Hi everyone and hugs to all. Iím so glad to see you again. Hope you are all in good health and spirits, and have large bank balances.

Any special plans for EOY holidays? Iíve not decided yet. I spent last Xmas in Florida with the family so not sure if Iíll be back again.

================================

So me and Facebook arenít getting along at all. How can Zuckerburg claim that Russian ads had no influence on the election when the whole point of ads is to influence people? Him ah jinnal!

This whole election fiasco kinda highlights how inept the DNC is. How come they werenít running ads and bots with truthful counterpoints to lying RNC and Russian ads? And it doesnít look like theyíve learned anything either.
    Show me your papers.