• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator

QUIZ OF THE MONTH (Easy) - May Answers

This is a new feature that we are introducing. The Quizzes will contain questions from a broad variety of subject matters pertaining to Jamaica. The quizzes will be ranked by thier degree of difficulty:

EASY - designed for new visitors to Jamaica, it will allow visitors to gain new knowledge about out beautiful country.

MEDIUM - Repeat visitors as well as Jamaicans should have little problems answering this set of questions.

HARD - For experts, but most can answer with some research or access to one's granny or aunty.

The questions are presented in the 'poll' format. This prohibits the temptation to look at the previous answers, and will show if the majority got the questions right or not. At the end of the quiz period, answers will be provided. Each question has three multiple choice answers, only one answer is allowed. Results of other users can be views after submitting your answers, however keep in mind that other's answer can be wrong!

Your feedback on this new feature is appreciated.

Enjoy!

Administrator

Re: QUIZ OF THE MONTH (Easy)

FIRST HINT:

Geography and History need more attention...

LOL. I know which one I get right if everyone else agreed with it. LOL

the one that got me was the biggest parish by area [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif[/img] didn't know so i guessed wrong

St. Catherine is the largest parish..mi memba dat fram all age school. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Administrator

[ QUOTE ]
    LOL. I know which one I get right if everyone else agreed with it. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

So yuh tross seh di ppl dem nuh skip school on purpose? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I thought the biggest parish was st ann
    A positive attitude might not solve your problems but will annoy others to make it worth the effort

Like how mi nay go too much school a yaad [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

I picked st ann

Administrator

[ QUOTE ]
    St. Catherine is the largest parish..mi memba dat fram all age school. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mussi been loooong time ago! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Administrator

[ QUOTE ]
    Like how mi nay go too much school a yaad [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nat you Lady Zed, di adda ppl dem who tell wi seh dem pay attention inna all age school. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So basically yuh saying ep is WRONG!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

waaiieee...she did skull too much class