• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 6 European Countries in 10 days...Part 1 - Paris, France

Xavier - this is such a great report. I must applaud you for taking such a bold step with your family - but trust me, they will thank you for exposing them to different cultures and lifestyles. Looking forward to the remaining instalments.

If you get a chance - log on to my show today 6-9 pm at www.e2onair.com - where you'll hear Karin Edwards with her travel report on her recent trip to Italy.

when I first saw this I thought Alpha Blondy song

I love paris
    I love the way the people move
    I love paris
    I love the way the people groove...

He recorded that album with the Wailers in Jamaica!

I guess the X man is in transit exhausted from all that travel....6 countries in ten days!!!
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Indeed! 6 countries in 10 days! wow! We have a joke about that here - "if it's Tuesday, this must be Belgium"

But the great thing about that is that it's doable! So you get to see al lot of different countries and cultures. (never mind the languages!).

Looking forward to this!

I LOVE Brixton market! When I'm in London, I go there for my "Jamaica fix"!!
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Dishwasher

@ Jazz, I posted part 2. I have over 3000 Pictures I am going through so give me some time. I am trying to do 1 each week.

@ Marielle, Brixton Market is in part 2...lol

I did not see much of the dirty side of Paris. I was in France twice for this trip (Paris and North France near the Switzerland border).

My children did not appreciate the trip till they come back. I figure on the trip they we were so busy moving they could not stop to think..lol. Each of them have a country they liked.
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com