Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Pon De Verandah - Chit Chat - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=31" /> It's been a while....so is Magic Still Around?
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.

It's been a while....so is Magic Still Around?

Did not know where else to find him?

Life is great. Still seeing that man...a real yardie. LOLOLOL Who would EVER have figured? It's been 2 1/2 years. Don't know about wedding bells. Though he is keen he is VERY Jamaican. Don't know how that would work for me long term. LOLOL

Anyway mi deh pon a lickle haste. Mi gawn again.

2 1/2 years eh
    so it seems like plenty baggy dropping going on?
    You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.

My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.
    Come come now Remo, after ALL this time you have to even ask that? Surely you know me better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
    Come come now Remo, after ALL this time you have to even ask that? Surely you know me better than that.

Good for you Tropi or should I say good for him?
    You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.