• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

RATE THAT PRODUCT!

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can put all our recommendations for products we like... Whenever I find a product that I love I like to pass the word along and I also love to use products that have been recommended by others so plenty times mi come and ah dig up ole posts to find the name of something that was posted here.

Maybe one of the Mods could sticky this and transfer some of the other recommendations that are floating around (like Skelly's wonder mascara ) - I will repost some of the previous recommendations I have done.

Thanks!

Re: RATE THAT PRODUCT!

Good idea, Jazz
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_Oh_Em_Gee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good idea, Jazz </div></div>

I agree!

soh weh di sticky deh?

by the way, i swear by my blondissimma. i'm so blonde and having so much fun i'm hysterical
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

ahmmm, it did sticky for before mi mek de first comment
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

oonu hurry up and rate some exfoliants fi mi . mi a brukk out in scales inna disya winta

here is a site that I used to frequent for tips on makeup....some might find it helpful.

makeupgeek.com
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">oonu hurry up and rate some exfoliants fi mi . mi a brukk out in scales inna disya winta</span> </div></div>Mix coarse brown sugar and lemon juice - better and cheaper than store-bought alternatives.
    Show me your papers.

update on the Croc flat iron - previously reviewed HERE

It's been over 3 months and I have to say - this is the most AMAZING flat iron i have ever owned. It has totally revolutionized my hair care routine.

If I had this years ago I can think of several very bad trips to the hairdresser that could have been avoided. I actually haven't been to a hairdresser since purchasing it.

I it!

I rate this product 5 out of 5 thumbs up

Patricia Wexler line of face products - Bath and Body Works