• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: RATE THAT PRODUCT!

*whispa* <span style="font-style: italic">is skells did tell u bout it</span>
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried the Falsies mascara that was recommended by someone (cyaan memba who now)

but I HATED IT... it was clumpy and felt really heavy all day - really didn't do anything more spectacular for my lashes than the other mascaras did...

I give it ONE thumb out of five - wish we had a thumbs down...

</div></div>

I had a similar experience but chalked it up to my mascara applying ability.
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

LOL - ah she nuh - wait till ah si har... wan

But mi have a mascara to recommend - I just need to go dig up the name of it...

Administrator

I use MAC mascara and it works for me
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried the Falsies mascara that was recommended by someone (cyaan memba who now)

but I HATED IT... it was clumpy and felt really heavy all day - really didn't do anything more spectacular for my lashes than the other mascaras did...

I give it ONE thumb out of five - wish we had a thumbs down...

</div></div>

I had a similar experience but chalked it up to my mascara applying ability. </div></div>

LOL - well I thought maybe I had gotten a bad batch that was old and had gone bad - so mi spen mi big big money an buy a nex bakkle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use MAC mascara and it works for me </div></div>

It;s funny I use other products by them but never tried the mascara

Yuh know say mi ah ediat - I even reference Skelly and the mascara in the top post and then forget

aay sah anyways that was long time ago...

**note to self tek some ah de gingko biloba tonight****

Anyway - My MIL had given me a waterproof mascara to use on vacation last year and I loved it so much that i use it as regular mascara every day

( I know Gen say using waterproof mascara every day not good for your lashes but I haven't seen any adverse effects.... yet )

Anyway -I'm gonna go get the regular version of it now because I love it so...

It is called MALLY - and you can;t get it on the shelf - they sell it on QVC and other online retailers (I found it on Amazon also).

so I give the MALLY waterproof MAscara four out of five thumbs - I subtracted one thumb because it could do a better job with separating the lashes - (might have something to do with the shape of the wand)

When I get the regular one I will do a follow up rating.

Mally roncal(sp) she a gwaan wid things.

Mi always love how her skin look. She has an &quot;oil free&quot; sitten dat mi been hearing good tings bout (cause nuff a those oil free primers just full a big chat and nuh really work) and need fi try
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

The primer you use under your foundation??? I have never used primer

Yes. Under foundation but mi usually only put it pan T zone cause deh suh always oily \o/
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL