• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2011 Jamaica Bucket List

I remember this report, it brought back lots of good memories. Did the climb twice once with high school and once with church youth group.

Magix what happen to L? Loved her in the report.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember this report, it brought back lots of good memories. Did the climb twice once with high school and once with church youth group.
    </div></div>

Got to love that...you grow up in JA, you go on class trips to climb BM peak.

Our class trip climbs were to the top of the Statue of Liberty and stuff like that
    Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Administrator

Thanks Peasie!

You won't be disappointed.

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember this report, it brought back lots of good memories. Did the climb twice once with high school and once with church youth group.

Magix what happen to L? Loved her in the report. </div></div>

She never really embraced ja.com (or any other online assylum)
    X-files but we still keep in touch.

Administrator

and the blue mountain peak experience is not complete with walking all the way from the yallahs river crossing up to the peak (14 miles total)
    When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Jamaica Jazz And Blues Festival, January 23-29, 2011.

http://jamaicajazzandblues.com/jazz2011/
    Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

What's the weather like in January?
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I do not think I would survive the climb to the Blue Mountain peak .But, I'd love to see it.

One of these days I will do the river rafting at Rio Grande, Glistening Waters, Mayfield and Reach falls (? spelling).

I really want to spend some time in Portland and St. Thomas. I have only driven through that area (and that was 10 years ago)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magix</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Top of Jamrock - Trip Report</div></div>

WOW!! That was amazing! Thanks for putting that link on here. Just enjoyed tagging along on your incredible trip up the Blue Mountains' highest peak and Firefly etc.

Like a virtual trip in Jamaica from the comfort of my sofa, next best thing when it's 5000 miles away.....
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

think that theres no more oldscool fisherman village wish i could find one someday