• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: 2011 Travel Plans

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Outside of usual U.S. travel for my job here's what I have lined up:

Miami, FL - 5 days in March

Jamaica - 8 days in April or May

Peru - two months in the Fall or Winter for Spanish immersion - this is iffy as it depends on approval of a proposal I offered my employer.

If Peru does not pan out then I'm going to Bahia, Brazil <span style="font-weight: bold">or</span> Jerusalem, Sinai, Egypt for two weeks in the Fall. </div></div>

WOW Peasie .... all these plans sound simply divune!! awesome adventures! </div></div>

OH JEZZUS!! nevermind ... I am catching up on my own self now!! </div></div>

BOADWL - Laurel you have me cracking up this morning - mi side -aay sah - tanks fe dat

Re: 2011 Travel Plans