• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ASWDI Ticker...

ASWDI Ticker...

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-family: 'Georgia'"> Hola Senoritas and Senoras..

Now and then I get boardies asking me about what's going with the book, where I am going to be and also giving me some EXCELLENT ideas for marketing and promoting.

I am setting it up this &quot;Ticker&quot; here so I can keep members abreast as to the going ons. I try to do that on FB but I realize not everyone is on FB, hence, I will do my best to post &quot;news you can use&quot; from time to time.

I do also want to hear from you. Ideas, comments etc are welcome here.

Muchas Gracias </span></span>
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Re: ASWDI Ticker...

Tomorrow <span style="font-weight: bold">Saturday Jan 22nd</span>, marks the first Launch Bashment for &quot;<span style="color: #CC0000">A Soh Wi do it</span>!&quot;
    For those planning to attend, this serves as a reminder.

Please bring yuh lang bellies, party spirit and books if you already purchased!
    Hope to have a blast with you all

I had a blast!

Wendy had us in stitches as she read excerpts from her book. Mi seh, di GPS!

Food and company were delightful Mi meet two Ja.com boardites (one is a moderator!) and I think we recruited nuff more to become members. Mi hope dem can put up wid some of unnu

When is di nex book launch, Miss Wendy?

Well congratulations Wendy! I did not even realize you were writing a book. (Updates spreadsheet.) I can't wait to read this because you are hilarious no lie.

I just found it on Amazon. but you're gonna have to do better than this - you come make thread and don't post link, ISBN or nothing lol.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

LOL..Tulip .. you have been absent for a while .. all the details were posted HERE dankey years ago

The bashment was off the chain fi real ..fi real

Company was good.. Thanks for all the Boardies that made it. Met some new faces. That was great.

BTW Quodlibet was the talk of the evening. Quodlibet everybady a ask mi wey yuh come fram mad soh .. Dis man yah noh have a drap a sense

Anyway, thanks again for the show of support. It was good to see the entire team there (Kia we missed you..cho! )

I will share photos when they are available, primarily on FB and Ackeepodpublishing,.com

Stay tuned for that announcement

One more thing before mi bolt. New news fi di Ticker!

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">The Caribbean Market </span> has agreed to carry &quot;A SOH WI DO IT!&quot; effective January 30th.
    </span>

I secured the deal today!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Address:</span>
    7505 New Hampshire Ave # 101
    Takoma Park, MD 20912-6970

<span style="font-style: italic">Working my way into the bookstores </span>

Great news Wendy run gawn check u site Ackeepublishing sumting.....zoom
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The bashment was off the chain fi real ..fi real

Company was good.. Thanks for all the Boardies that made it. Met some new faces. That was great.

BTW Quodlibet was the talk of the evening. Quodlibet everybady a ask mi wey yuh come fram mad soh .. Dis man yah noh have a drap a sense

Anyway, thanks again for the show of support. It was good to see the entire team there (Kia we missed you..cho! )

I will share photos when they are available, primarily on FB and Ackeepodpublishing,.com

Stay tuned for that announcement </div></div>

glad to hear you had a great time sorry I could not make it.. next time doah
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great news Wendy run gawn check u site Ackeepublishing sumting.....zoom </div></div>

What yuh going to check fah?

<span style="font-style: italic">Mi convince sey Stormey cyaan read enoh </span>