• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

ANSWERS to QUIZ of the MONTH (October Part 1)

Here's the latest edition of our QUIZ of the MONTH feature. There are 10 questions, each one with 4 potential answers. Only one answer is correct.

The Quiz is designed like a poll. The results will show not the correct answers, but the answers that the majority of the participants have selected. For correct answers check back as I will post them at the completion of the Quiz.

This months questions are from a wide variety of topics ranging from culture and sports, to history and language.

Please post any suggestions or questions below. I hope you enjoy another session of Jamaicans.com edu'tainment. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Re: QUIZ of the MONTH (October)

ok, when do i get the answers?

Administrator

After everybody done vote.

Administrator

Progress Report

As of jus now, the majority of unu have 3 Questions Wrong! Two by a large margin, and one half of unu is on the right track.

For two of the questions re-read the questions carefully and you should be able to get it right.

Can you guess which ones they are?

Calico Jack Rackham, not Tackham.
    Also, one of your Kingston dates is a year too much.
    Nicole S. Salotti
    Tiverton House LLC
    http://www.jamaicaescapes.com

Administrator

Thank you for catching the type on Jack Rackham, Tiverton. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] No matter how many times I proofread those things something always slips thru the cracks.

Now as far as one of my Kgn dates being one too much... without giving out the answer yet, the date you have in mind is not a year late. Di certin sintin dat appen an caw di formation of annada sintin appen in June, so by di time tings ease up, an get back to normal, an propa paypa can write di certin year finish an dun, an next year come. Zeen?

Nah vex yuhself. The concept -- and the humor in your
    question answer choices -- well compensates for any typo.
    Gotcha on the explain. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Nicole S. Salotti
    Tiverton House LLC
    http://www.jamaicaescapes.com

Administrator

Tank you sah.

I must say it gives me great enjoyment when smaddy selec one of my "creative" answer choices.

For example, I'd love to meet the one smaddy who call im younger sibling Bellywash! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Or the 16 a unu who like to make up their own new Proverbs! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

So when do we get the answers [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Administrator

Answers a soon come JD.

Progress Report 2

4 Questions are currently showing the majority voting for the incorrect answer. HINT: Both of the Proverbs are wrong. Please go talk to your Granny, Auntie, Mommie, Sista, Bredda, cousin, neighbour, or annada one smaddy and ask them about the proverbs.

Then report back here with results. Answers then will come. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]