• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

2011 Jamaicans.com Boardlane Protests Competition

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">2011 Jamaicans.com Boardlane Protests Competition</span></span></span></span>

<span style="color: #666666"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Objective:</span></span></span></span>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">A fi wi time to hold up placard and shout &quot;Down with... sintin!&quot;

<span style="text-decoration: underline">This Friday through Tuesday</span>, (25FEB-1MAR), Boardlane will fill with protesters who will take to the Streets of GD and stand up for something or another. Everyone is welcome to participate. However to win, you must post a placard/banner/newspaper article/etc. image with a slogan on it. There will be two categories:

<span style="color: #FFCC00">1. Best Slogan</span>
    <span style="color: #33CC00">2. Most Creative Protest Depiction</span>

A winner will be selected in each category by a member vote . </span></span>

<span style="color: #666666"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Rules, Terms and Conditions:</span></span></span></span>
    <span style="font-weight: bold">1. This competition will run from <span style="color: #00CCCC">12AM EST Friday</span> FEB 25, 2011 to <span style="color: #00CCCC">11:59PM EST, Tuesday</span> MAR 1, 2011.

2. Entries will only be accepted inside of the Contest Thread. They must be embedded into the thread. Entries elsewhere on the forums will not be accepted.
    For info on how to post pictures on the forum Click Here.

3. Two Winners will receive a <span style="color: #FF0000">A Jamaicans.com T-Shirt</span> AND <span style="color: #FF0000">a copy of a a bestselling book by our very own Wendy &quot;A So Wi Do It&quot;</span> each, and his/her creation will be the cover for an article about the protests on the <span style="color: #FF0000">Home Page of Jamaicans.com</span> in April 2011.
    + Jamaicans.com T-Shirt

4. The Competition is open to all Members, Moderators and Administrators.

5. No limit on entries, and should your entry win in both categories, you will only receive one prize.

6. All Board Rules will be enforced, and entries that violate those rules will not be eligible.

7. This &quot;protest&quot; is meant to be an entertaining activity in the spirit of Board Elections, Board Trial, etc. and is not meant to be an organised effort to
    defame any person, government or organisation, nor is it meant to make light of the protests that have recently been taking place around the world.
    Any mean-spirited entries or entries with a hidden agenda will not be tolerated and will be removed in accordance with Board Rules

8. The slogan and artwork must be an original work and should not have been published anywhere else prior to this competition.

9. Recycling of entries from previous jamaicans.com competitions is prohibited.

10. Voting will take place on <span style="color: #FF6600">Wednesday, MAR 2nd</span>, 2011 from 12AM to 11:59PM EST In the Voting Thread

11. The winner will be announced <span style="color: #33CC00">Thursday, MAR 3rd, 2011</span>

12. If there is a tie, the Webmaster will determine the winner. All decisions and judgements are final and subject to the discretion of the Webmaster.</span>

Administrator

Re: 2011 Jamaicans.com Boardlane Protests Competition

Road open for roadblock!

Mi have wan protes arredi ..

<span style="font-weight: bold">TOO MUCH BLASTID RULE FI FALLA INNA DIS YAH COMPETITIAN </span>

Cho .. Now mi havi read an study dem all ova again cause mi head have in wata an cyaan retain soh much information
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi have wan protes arredi ..

<span style="font-weight: bold">TOO MUCH BLASTID RULE FI FALLA INNA DIS YAH COMPETITIAN </span>

Cho .. Now mi havi read an study dem all ova again cause mi head have in wata an cyaan retain soh much information </div></div> I'm protesting Wendy even coming into this Post

When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

mi naw protest nott'n, but i will be revolting.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mi naw protest nott'n, but i will be revolting. </div></div>

Administrator

when asked why he was protestign Wendy...

Administrator

Administrator