• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Administrator

Re: 2011 Jamaicans.com Boardlane Protests Competition

See yuh Sunday Pasta Natral

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

LOl !...never thought I would see this. </div></div>

wanna dem hell and brimstone preacher no doubt.

you know, when i see how much work went into making those signs then you have to post it up to photobucket, i marvelled at the sheer wutlissnissness and time thieving of my fellow jamaican.

i almost feel like crying.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    you know, when i see how much work went into making those signs then you have to post it up to photobucket, i marvelled at the sheer wutlissnissness and time thieving of my fellow jamaican.

i almost feel like crying. </div></div>

Administrator

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Contest is now closed.
    Thank you all who participated. </span>

Please GO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE PROTEST BANNER HERE on Wednesday.

PLEASE SEND PRIZE TO RICH

DWL.. Is who stuff di ballot? How di heck mi win dis

Anyhoo..<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Please to give the prize to RichD.</span>.</span>. lawks im put out a valiant heffort . An im look like to much a poor ting since im loose

Also, if unu noh orda di book yet .. order from my site. A lang time mi waan tell RichD some choice words an dis would be a good happtrunity fi do dat

Magic - mi waan mi T-shut!
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Administrator

Re: PLEASE SEND PRIZE TO RICH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DWL.. Is who stuff di ballot? How di heck mi win dis

Anyhoo..<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Please to give the prize to RichD.</span>.</span>. lawks im put out a valiant heffort . An im look like to much a poor ting since im loose

Also, if unu noh orda di book yet .. order from my site. A lang time mi waan tell RichD some choice words an dis would be a good happtrunity fi do dat

Magic - mi waan mi T-shut! </div></div>

Thank You

now i dont have to wait til tax time
    When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Please to give the prize to RichD.</span>.</span>. lawks im put out a valiant heffort . An im look like to much a poor ting since im loose
    </div></div>

Book on its way to RichD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[Magic - mi waan mi T-shut! </div></div>
    Xavier have your address?

MI gi im dat deh address bout 40 millian time but mi can ress assured seh im noh have it
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Administrator

Shut a soon come.