• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Uganda & Kenya

Re: Uganda & Kenya

yes thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Walking downtown

</div></div>

statue of field marshall didan kamathi...dreadlocked mau mau warrior...

great report from the motherland

Administrator

The one in the red could pass.
    The other three too short and stubby for a Masai!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our team members wanted to look like Masai warriors

</div></div>

That's because he's the only Masai in the bunch. The other three are short stubby Americans.
    I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compray</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That's because he's the only Masai in the bunch. The other three are short stubby Americans. </div></div>

That explains it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magix</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compray</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That's because he's the only Masai in the bunch. The other three are short stubby Americans. </div></div>

That explains it!
    </div></div>

Too much shades of red throw you off Magix ..............(((Compray))) Love your report and pictures..........beautiful sunset pictures
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oosterltor.gif~R.I.P my beloved friend &quot;Ricky B&quot;.12/29/09.~

You said it, Magic.....

Masai are Nilotic, long and thin, Bantu are from the centre of Africa, more short and stocky...

Never stop reading, me.....

Compray, loved your trip report and thought of you, being ready to go to the church in Mombasa area on Sunday afternoon, but the taxi driver didn't turn up. Never mind.
    Had a great time anyway, celebrating life that day! ;-)

Once I get my photobucket back on, will post the photos......Egypt and Kenya!
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marielle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once I get my photobucket back on, will post the photos......Egypt and Kenya!
    </div></div>

Looking forward to it!

I'm so far behind trip reports that it's not even funny.
    Will start work on reducing the deficit next week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marielle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Once I get my photobucket back on, will post the photos......Egypt and Kenya!
    </div></div>

I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so far behind trip reports that it's not even funny.</div></div>

Me too!
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck