• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Re: Arlo's wild west show....

Oh no TDude, not your computer! Hope you can get it fixed, your trip reports are like a breath of fresh air!

My computer is right behind yours, I'm afraid to feed it pictures too...

Good luck.

Dude, i be waiting for your return.

...thanks Mina, Hi Nan...still don't know what I'm going to do about the computer yet...Daughter unit has a friend about 60 miles away that can build em and says that for the price of a dinner, will check it out...We'll see!...Anyway, to the best of my figurin'...I should be able to wrap this story up in late June...whatwith everything else that's goin on in our live's....and hopefully I'll be postin from New Mexico ....
    Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

(((TurdMan))) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Say it isn't so!!!

What will we do with out your beautiful reports & pictures???

Took me a while, but I finally got through this one... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]

Your photography in exceptional as usual!

I would love to see the wolf photo on your website in the Adobe "drawing or cartoon" format you have done other pictures in...

When I get rich I am going to decorate my walls with your photos! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] You get a new PC soon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

So you're thinking of moving out of the great northwest? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>