• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Bammy or Festival?

Re: Bammy or Festival?

Bammy but not if I have to make it myself.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bammy but not if I have to make it myself. </div></div>

If a nuh yuh, den a who fi mek it?

A whey name steam bammy Pappi? Me come from low land we bammy nyam every day of the year and we never, ever steam bammy yet. Please give me the recipe. Tks.
    Never regret getting old as it a privilege denied to many - Anonymous

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magix</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bammy but not if I have to make it myself. </div></div>

If a nuh yuh, den a who fi mek it? </div></div>

Whoever else planning to eat.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: St_Bess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A whey name steam bammy Pappi? Me come from low land we bammy nyam every day of the year and we never, ever steam bammy yet. Please give me the recipe. Tks. </div></div>

Mek a show yuh a whole new world of bammy!

Bammy Man on a Mission

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magix</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bammy but not if I have to make it myself. </div></div>

If a nuh yuh, den a who fi mek it? </div></div>

Whoever else planning to eat. </div></div>

Mi nuh come check yuh pon a hempty belly!

Hush Magix.

Just because I don't like to cook some things doesn't mean I'd let you go hungry or mash up your tastebuds.

If man cooks bammy better than I, and I do not like to cook it, then why should I?

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hush Magix.

Just because I don't like to cook some things doesn't mean I'd let you go hungry or mash up your tastebuds.

If man cooks bammy better than I, and I do not like to cook it, then why should I? </div></div>

As long as di food a cook, an yuh have a bakkle a sintin fi wash it dung wid, mi dehya!

I got you covered. See, I don't ask a whole lot but just do your part when needed. I don't want to be superwoman.