• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Egypt

Re: Egypt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol Jazz you not giving up </div></div>

Listen man - good men are hard to find now - can u imagine how the pickings gonna be slim when she start look?

I have been keeping a list since she was born... I regularly check up on them (the boys on the list) - see how they are3 doing in school, no signs of insanity, drugs, gayness - couple fell off because of crazy relations (cyaan tek de drama)
    Most of them are form families that I know and can vet... so far I have about seven on the list.
    As I see it she will be ahead of the game

oonu tap look pon mi like mi mad cho!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marielle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> - I may need to put him on my list of potentials for my daughter

(no seriously - how old is he?) </div></div>

No problems! Ha, and he's just split up with his beaut girlfriend. Different universities, different towns.

He's 20. How old is your daughter? </div></div>

wow he;s older than I thought - she;s just about to turn 13 - but when she;s 25 and he's 32 - the age difference will be perfect!!! </div></div>

But Wait mi did tink u was ah save ar fi X2.. when shi 33, im ah guh 25.....! </div></div>

Wahalla - him on the list as an alternate - she not really into younger men

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol Jazz you not giving up </div></div>

Listen man - good men are hard to find now - can u imagine how the pickings gonna be slim when she start look?

I have been keeping a list since she was born... I regularly check up on them (the boys on the list) - see how they are3 doing in school, no signs of insanity, drugs, gayness - couple fell off because of crazy relations (cyaan tek de drama)
    Most of them are form families that I know and can vet... so far I have about seven on the list.
    As I see it she will be ahead of the game

<span style="font-weight: bold">oonu tap look pon mi like mi mad cho!</span> </div></div>

seriously though Jazz....I plan on doing the same for my son when him get here.
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

There are many places to visit in Cairo Egypt.Vacation in a desert can do lot of changes to your life.

I agree, the desert is amazing. But I wouldn't recommend Cairo as a place to visit right now......

Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck