• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

5 minute break...

...from "ThE GRaY fUnk" ...took 2 pics at home yesterday afternoon...after we had spent 4 days over in eastern Wa. checkin stuff out.....(in the fog)....you can still buy a house on land in Ferry county for under 100K!

eastern Washington shoolhouse on the prairie...

......a sign near the road on the Spokane Res. ....made me smile!

Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

Re: 5 minute break...

nice rainbow pix [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

I miss rainbows seen so little sun since the fall. thank you for sharing
    If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.-Benjamin Franklin

T-dude, meet rebel, rebel - T-dude. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

As always T, I wonder how you ever manage to leave your yard. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]...thanks for the intro Q......Hey Reb!...staring at yur pics brought out regrets that I never went out and up past Barkley sound...(like, 20yrs ago)...never forget a white sand beach I saw...(remnant of civilizations of clambakes)

WOW is that open water I see? I'm so silly, just because our lakes freeze over thick thick, I always figure everyone in the north gets that!

lOVE the rainbows! And the Turtle story!! Wonderful, as always!!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]

yea Nan...people in eastern Wa. refer to people on the side of the Cascade Range as "coasties"....marine weather influence and all....actually, about 3 wks ago half the lake was frozen with 1/64" inch of ice....first I've seen in the 10 yrs I've been out here...back in the day, when I was a kid...the Snohomish River used to flood (covering miles), and then freeze over, and we'd go ice skating....but that was over 45 yrs ago...huh, am I THAT old? arrrgg. other than aching bone, I'd swear I was a kid...what's up with that? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img]

what's up with that? see me jumping up and down up above, lol.

love the pictures!

... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img].....uhhh...ouch, mi back... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img] now why u ago stawt dat stuff, trubblmaker!... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

NICE nice Nice

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

...Hey Wanda!...I been pathetically unmotivated lately...about all I do is look out the window...

...finally looked down and noticed the crocus' are poppin up...can ya believe it? I haven't even raked up the dead leaves yet...once again, I'm behind!...