• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: cruising for christmas

He has a nice face.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
    I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Oh jeezas have mercy....de man wid de locks and den de bald head man in 2nd pic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

Honduras looks beautiful..would luv to go there

Look like Abu thoroughly enjoyed himself and got your money's worth lol

Thanks for sharing even tho u didn't njoy
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what did i learn on the cruise:

3. i don't like feeling captured with a bunch of tourists floating
    </div></div>

hush

At least Abu had a blast and you did a good deed and warn wi from every booking a cruise. Thanks!

yep i thought they were hot - so did all the ladies on the cruise

the dread was a math major and is now teaching 7th grade math - said he wanted to give back before moving on to another career - and he realized there are not enough men teaching

the other gentleman sang with the band one night - did a dyam good job - he said he didn't know the lyrics and made them up - didn't sound like he was making them up - but maybe we were all just into his smile

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_Buzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh jeezas have mercy....de man wid de locks and den de bald head man in 2nd pic

</div></div> </div></div>

no man ..him song dem did mek sense
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Administrator

</div></div>
    Is this the church that is the oldest on the island (Belize)? It looks familiar.
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

yes St. John's - right across from the cultural center - 200 years old

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChurchDude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    </div></div>
    Is this the church that is the oldest on the island (Belize)? It looks familiar. </div></div>

Hi Seveen Loved your report, and the comic relief!!! Glad Abu had a good time. Wow, Mr. manchild is growing up mighty fine. You are so beautiful and photogenic . I really dig your fashion sense...beautiful accesories and flattering prints...including the eye candy

My first cruise (3 day) was an oceanview and after having a balcony I never went back to another type of room (for 7 day trips). It allowed me to still enjoy the open waters without all the folk...and when my sister wouldn't stop snoring, it gave me some peaceful sleep. Day at sea=expensive and drunk

I enjoy cruising but I have not wanted to cruise to Mexico in recent years, (anywhere in Mexico) after taking a 3, 5 and 7 day cruise there and living in L.A....im good. BUT I liked your itinerary and the pictures you've shared...I might just consider it again.

Thanks for sharing and.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

wow Sevens, nice, thanks for sharing

and girl, i share your sentiments bout ur space, and sea, and trust me, me cudda never go pan a ship, no sah,

if me tink bout it bout it too hard, me start get clautrophobic.....

blessed