• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: The Pacific Northwest

Pepper these pics are lovely! Portland is even more gorgeous than I remember. And you are right, they've always been ahead of the game in terms of conservation, planet upkeep and the like. Seattle...smdh. My brother has lived there for years and I can attest to his change in personality. Plus all that rain...all the time...yeah, I'm with you...NOT my kind of place. I do like BC as well, but I dont see Canada (as a place to call home) in the future, so will have to do with visits.
    Hurt people, hurt people.

so true about not having to be dirty while you save the planet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pepper out of the cities you visited in the Pacific NW would you live in any of them? Which one and why?
    </div></div>

I really love Victoria, but it is in Canada. Second was Portland, I have never liked Seattle on any of my visits. It is the city of the whole grunge music trend, and it still is a pretty grungy place to live. You can be green and care about the environment, but that doesn't mean you have to be dirty while doing it. (case in point Portland) Seattle and its residents not the cleanest, its just not my kind of place. </div></div>
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

nice pics and of he is truly the dead stamp of you.

Seattle has never been a place I want to visit, mabye cause it usually so dreary.
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL