• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4/2 evening turdcam

took the camera out again this morn,but the batteries were dead...finally got it working before sundown....4 inches of snow this morning an this is what is left...hopefully this will be the end of it! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

...gave my dad a new camera for his birthday last sept [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img]...I guess everyone in the house used it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]...brought it home here and just uploaded it onto my computer and found this pic of my grandaughter! nice surprise! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

Re: 4/2 evening turdcam

more reminiscing as I sort thru stuff...here's one the dad unit took maybe 6 months before he died, up at Arlington airport...back in '44 he enlisted in the army airforce so he could fly one of these, but washed out of flight school when he pucked in the trainer when they did some barrel rolls. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img]...
    ... sortin thru ur parents stuff seems indescribeable...glad I haven't run across anything that would make me cringe! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70456-eyebrows.gif[/img] gotta go do another load today...to St. Vinnies...

Administrator

She is sooo adorable..

Lovely pics Turtledude
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

...thanks Kia, yea, and she a 2 1/2 yr. old "spitfire" daddies' girl (got my son wrapped around her finger) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahnahnay.gif[/img]...and fearless!...jumped right into the deep end of a pool last summer, without blinking. ...... my son's "kharmic payback", I figure. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

AWWWWWWWWWW what a lil cutie! Now Nice photos. I see you are generous and like to share, your snow is falling here now.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cold.gif[/img]

...look for the silver lining Nan.... you can gather up snow, add some HEAT, and Whaaa Laaa!...it becomes WATER!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/gift.gif[/img]

nice pics turdman...we had a dusting overnight as well. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img]
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

...thanks Loops, ....and Nookie, I jus took this pic a few minutes ago...look whats coming yur way! blue sky.....an 30 degrees!

Turtle guy - as always enjoy your pics . . . living vicariously in the mountains via your camera!!

Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Turtle guy - as always enjoy your pics . . . living vicariously in the mountains via your camera!!

Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)