• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 4/2 evening turdcam

What mountain is in that first pic, turtle?
    Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

...Mt Pilchuck...directly east of Everett, Wa. (25 n of seattle).....it's actually a small mountain in the forefront of the western slope of the Cascades. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

Love the curls on your granddaughter! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-weight: bold">What goes on in <span style="color: green">Jamaica,</span> stays in <span style="color: green">Jamaica</span></span>

thanks Jahmamma...I got an old picture of my mother at that age and they could be twins... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

...happened to look out the window this morning and caught this.....this effect lasted for about 30 seconds...before everything started to settle into the normal grey mode....

Pritty baby Arlo...
    I'm sure she had your Dad smilin this day [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
    Keep the faith . .

GREEN grass! Wow. Purty colors!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]..had a few days of moderately nice weather in which to do yardwork. Our awesome tree service guy limbed up the evergreens in front yard to let more light in...and also around the power lines, whiched got ripped off the house this winter during a snowstorm. Yesterday brought rain, hail, intermittent sun, and thunder...this morning is shaping up for more of the same......the weekend is supposed to be nicer [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70456-eyebrows.gif[/img]

this morn:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtledude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]..had a few days of moderately nice weather in which to do yardwork. Our awesome tree service guy limbed up the evergreens in front yard to let more light in...and also around the power lines, whiched got ripped off the house this winter during a snowstorm. Yesterday brought rain, hail, intermittent sun, and thunder...this morning is shaping up for more of the same......the weekend is supposed to be nicer [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70456-eyebrows.gif[/img]

this morn:
    </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)