• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Administrator

Re: DUBAI - Oldish Trip report :-)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ok, the visual of mi bredda a small-up small-up himself mek mi BOAL!

What mek mi a lawf even harder is mi nat even sure say a dat yuh say </div></div>

If it nuh go so, it nearly go so!

My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xigaM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    u si jus fe dat mi ah poas de pickcha of yuh ah try do &quot;bruk it dung&quot; dance... </div></div>

</div></div>

What happened....he was calm and relaxed when I saw him. You must have been a bad influence on the captain.

Dubai - Oldish Trip report :-)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SandiF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking great as usual Jazz.

Dubai ... wow! I like the appeal of being in a desert country.. Did you venture out on a desert safari, sand surfing or ski'ing in Dubai?

Couple of my clients are Indians living in Dubai...they said that's where the money and good jobs are.

Share more pics! </div></div>

Thanks SandiF
    didn't have time to do much - we arrived Friday and left Sunday and spent most of the day Saturday on the Burj - but we'll definitely do more the next time we go back which is probably in November

Adventurer that you are I know you would love it!

your friends are right - I am trying to figure out how I can get a contract there...
    more pics are coming up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicana</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xigaM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    u si jus fe dat mi ah poas de pickcha of yuh ah try do &quot;bruk it dung&quot; dance... </div></div>

</div></div>

What happened....he was calm and relaxed when I saw him. You must have been a bad influence on the captain. </div></div>

Bad / good... it's all relative

Loving your trip report and pictures And you looking gorgeous as usual!
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oosterltor.gif~R.I.P my beloved friend &quot;Ricky B&quot;.12/29/09.~