• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator

New Forum Software

Hi Everyone

Due to the downtime and many issues we have been having with the old forum software we made the decision to change. It was a tough decision but we need to change. The change was made this weekend. 98% of the posts are imported. No Private messages were imported. I am working on bring back the old forum so you can get your private messages. There are also issues with images and quotes that I am working on. I will try to revolve that issues as quickly as possible but this is a work in progress. We may have a few down times as I make changes.

I am excited about the change as I think it will give us an opportunity for a fresh start.

Xman - thanks for all ur hard work!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adminxm View Post
    Hi Everyone

Due to the downtime and many issues we have been having with the old forum software we made the decision to change. It was a tough decision but we need to change. The change was made this weekend. 98% of the posts are imported. No Private messages were imported. I am working on bring back the old forum so you can get your private messages. There are also issues with images and quotes that I am working on. I will try to revolve that issues as quickly as possible but this is a work in progress. We may have a few down times as I make changes.

I am excited about the change as I think it will give us an opportunity for a fresh start.

Administrator
    Please note the the chat box is at the top of the main forum page. It will not be displayed when you enter a forum.

Dishwasher
    As I mentioned the Private Message from the old forum did not come over. I have brought the old forum back online for everyone to retrieve their private messages for the 30 days. It is located here - http://www.jamaicans.com/forumsold/
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

One problem so far is that it doesn't show the threads by last post or last reply. Once you change the default to show it that way, it doesn't seem to "take", and everytime you go back into the forum you have to change it again.
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Administrator
    Good morning. Hard work and now time for all of us to learn a new board
    quote test
    Test video

test of pictureimg02.jpg
    link test http://www.jamaicans.com
    Last edited by kia027; 10-22-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: testing edit function
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

unu check the time, the time is off, it just tell me that i posted at 7:04pm, and is 3:04pm
    “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

it look like this ting have a time out feature,
    a musse bout 100 time arreddy me haffe log back in..........urrgghhh
    “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

uggghhh....me cant find me new thread me just post??

While yuh dehya wid de new board I C one ting still is consistent wid de same eeyat popup weh greet wi all de while as soon as yuh come roun ya.

http://www.careerjournalonline.org/n...vc/0a34jkm/ca/

den when yuh click it off one from de coffeeshop show up. I believe we were asked to leave links to these.
    Last edited by Emperah; 10-22-2012 at 08:49 PM.