Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jamaican aphrodisiacs and natural herbs

Mi have to bring Nunya up to speed bout dese big people tings

Chaney root, or Similax or just "roots"... used as an aphrodisiac and tonic. It will fight off fatigue, keep down bile, use it for anemia, arthritis and syphilis. It will increase your red blood cells so yu have more power fi go longer and faster. Mek the ole man use it to cure impotency and it will help make your skin look smooth.

mi gwine to research "front end lifter" and "tear dun fence"... likkle more.

...also Depth Charge, Tan pan Rock, and everybody's favorite.....Pump it Up.

Well bleep me! Ah hope oonuu nah mek up tings eno, cause I doan need no more confusing...

Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by SandiF View Post
    mi gwine to research "front end lifter" and "tear dun fence"... likkle more.
    So, when yuh say 'research' yuh mean yuh gone go experiment??? cause dis 'likkle more' is taking a helluva long time...

btw, is there a remedy fi when de fence 'tear dun'? Yuh a experiment wid dat to??? Should we be calling de ambulance?

Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Administrator
    When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Administrator
    SECRET STALLION HERBAL ROOT TONIC RINK

• ALL NATURAL
    • 100% PURE GINSENG

INGREDIENTS: Tripple Filtered Water, Ginseng Root, Horney Goat Weed, Kola Nut, Saw Palmentto, Guarana Seed, Black Tea, Caramel, Spices

From a 2003 Gleaner article. My bold and smilies...

Herbalist Winsome Beckford, who operates Winsome's Therapy Wholistic Clinic on Mona Road in Kingston, explains the function of some herbs that are combined to make the 'front-end lifter' potions. However, she first points out that often herbal concoctions to improve sexual performance are not necessary...instead more attention should be paid to health.

Here are some of the more popular Jamaican and foreign herbs that may be listed among the ingredients of that bottle of tonic:

Duppy gun * stimulant, aphrodisiac
    Stiff cock * (cocoa*like plant that often grows in the hills) purifies the blood
    Strong back * helps with the nerves and builds stamina
    (Raw) Pumpkin seed/sesame seed * these are stimulants. They are high in zinc and help to build the sperm count and improve the sex drive. They also prevent prostate cancer.
    Yohimbe * this generally improves blood circulation and keeps the mind clear, but also acts specifically on the sex organs, bringing blood closer to the surface and constricting the veins to keep it there.
    Siberian ginseng * this is a stimulant, aphrodisiac which calms the mood and helps the brain to distress. It also helps to lower blood pressure.
    Ginger * soothing circulatory stimulant
    Garlic * combats high blood pressure and infections. Garlic also keeps the veins and arteries clean and is a bit of an aphrodisiac.
    Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) * an herb popularly known for its ability to promote brain function through better circulation, may, when taken regularly, increase blood flow to the penis.
    Cayenne pepper * this is a cleanser and a stimulant. It also promotes weight loss.
    Dog blood * cleans the womb and ovarian tubes to eliminate foul odours and pain
    Vervine * is also called 'love bush'. This was used in ancient times to produce love potions. It is a stimulant that stirs up passion
    Medina * stimulant, aphrodisiac. This is used by many Jamaican men but Ms. Beckford advises against this. "Men should not use Medina regularly because one of the side-effects of this herb, is that it lowers the sperm count so much so that it eventually results in 'dry back', which is when the man is ejaculating and nothing but air is coming out," she says. dis true doah?
    Ms. Beckford goes even further, pointing out that ejaculating three and four times per lovemaking session is not healthy -- herbal concoction or not. He may well be enjoying himself, but "his nervous system is being damaged," she says.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ir/flair2.html

Administrator
    i never hear bout dry back yet

I hear that some women are buying something called "Dog Tongue" for their men but I'm not sure why. Does anyone know why a woman would want a man to use a roots drink called "Dog Tongue" ? Thanks.