Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    And her pipl shall call her blessed
    easy skanking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggae plus View Post
    You know...I must have been LOST somewhere 'out there'. It is only since returning in recent days that I saw this. I had NO idea that we had lost one of the nicest, sweetest, truly positive contributors this site has ever had the PLEASURE to know. It is never too late to pass on condolences to the family, loved ones and friends of a remarkable human being. Sweets was all these things...and so much more.
    I didn't know either because I have been away so long. Condolences to family and friends and may Sweetsop rest peacefully.
    So Groovy that I dig me.

Remembering u on this ur Earthstrong

U r really in my heart because I came on this site n this post caught my mind...thought of u n then it clicked that today would have been another day to celebrate ur life...n I do...even in death u r not forgot by me...miss the calls...if I had known that the night we chatted would have been the last n I would be waking up the next day to news of ur passing, I would have kept u on the phone so that wn u felt ill I could have called for help...not rational thinking but....remembering u Sweets with love
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

It has been awhile. R.I.P Sweetsop

3 yrs ago, about this time, we were on the phone talking, not knowing what the very next day would bring....sigh....RIP
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u