• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Everyone knows the saga and episodes of my pregnancy. But no one knows that it was 2 people on this very board that would call me and let me call them multiple times in a day, email me, and talk me off the ledge during (and for a few months after) that crazy time. Sweets was one of them...I did know that she wasn't well, but had no idea AT ALL that she wasn't well enough to see day 2 of 2013.

I am shaking, crying and laughing at the same time. This is crazy. Completely crazy. Father in heaven...Bre...

She was a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful person. Hunter is here, in part, because of her. God has met her at the kingdom doors.

(((Sweets))))

My God...
    Hurt people, hurt people.

Unhappy so sad :(

This news is so sad R.I.P (((( Sweets )))) life is too short *sigh* (( ILP ))

Wow...I haven't been on the board in a very long time but had to come by to show my respsects....Rest In Peace Sweetsopp....I pray that her family - especially children - will somehow find strength to handle this moment by moment...

I just lost my dad on Christmas day and it was expected yet its still a very steep mountain to climb.... - I cannot begin to imagine how her children will handle this untimely passing....

RIP Lady and walk good U were a happy personality that I was glad to have "met" thru JA.com

Life is short guys. Love hard and be caring to all you meet.

Take care...

MsP

My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.
    This is indeed shocking. For some reason, out of the blue, my mind ran on her earlier today. How old are her children?

Quote Originally Posted by msportmore View Post
    Wow...I haven't been on the board in a very long time but had to come by to show my respsects....Rest In Peace Sweetsopp....I pray that her family - especially children - will somehow find strength to handle this moment by moment...

I just lost my dad on Christmas day and it was expected yet its still a very steep mountain to climb.... - I cannot begin to imagine how her children will handle this untimely passing....

RIP Lady and walk good U were a happy personality that I was glad to have "met" thru JA.com

Life is short guys. Love hard and be caring to all you meet.

Take care...

MsP
    ((( MsP ))) sorry to hear about your loss too This is a sobering moment

Administrator
    The Board lost an iconic poster.
    Condolences to her kids, her family, and friends.

Rest in Peace Sweets

No words can describe the shock I received just now.

RIP Grace
    If you feel a little useless, offended or depressed. Always remember that <span style="font-weight: bold">YOU</span> were once the fastest &amp; most victorious little sperm out of millions!

My condolences to her family. What a shame.
    Show me your papers.

Its been a while since I posted on the board, but I had to come and show my respects.

I pray for your family and friends as they deal with your loss. May your beautiful soul rest in peace.
    Last edited by Shine_Eye_Girl; 01-02-2013 at 04:03 AM.
    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.

Unhappy

Sweetsop,

you meant so much to so many people here. You provided support, laughter, a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear. It is always sad to admit, but life got in the way and we lost touch. I will miss you immensely and will always pray to God to keep a watchful eye over your baby Breanna.

As I try to wrap my head around this, I remember the many times you called me when I was sick. You were on the phone the minute you found out that I was sick. I will always remember the positive talks we had and for that I am grateful.

I miss you...

Marie
    Friends don't let friends sleep alone
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuaX2xpAce0&amp;NR=1