• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    near di USA border a watch out fi Canadians :- D
    I thought i was having ah bad dream, and am still hoping it is. She was "one of" the truly beautiful and gracious Canadians that i had the distinct pleasure of meeting in person! Sopp, you certainly left your mark on JA.com, and no doubt will be truly missed. Rest in peace Sopp.

Could one of the Moderators please make this Post into a "sticky post"?
    Last edited by j-kid; 01-02-2013 at 05:13 AM.
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

I am still in shock..to the woman I affectionately call Sowasap...may she rest in peace....
    <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
    or the leopard its spots?
    Neither can you do good
    who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

What??? We just communicated yesterday on Facebook. She liked my equestrian daughter's FB page, and asked me if I was home. I don't understand. Rich, can you please email me at work? Thanks.
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

I will miss you Sweets. One minute you were there, the next gone. Gentle journey to the Spirit world my friend and may the angels comfort and watch over your Bre and the rest of your family.

Dishwasher
    Sweetsop we are going to miss you. I am at a lost for words. So sudden. You were truly a blessing to the Jamaicans.com community. My prayers and condolences to your family.
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingal View Post
    What??? We just communicated yesterday on Facebook. She liked my equestrian daughter's FB page, and asked me if I was home. I don't understand. Rich, can you please email me at work? Thanks.
    Yesterday? For real? Evanovich has been in touch with Sweetssop too so hope she will shed some light if she can. This is just so sad.
    Show me your papers.

It was around Christmas sometime back that SS lost her sister, wasn't it? Cause I recall her always having a struggle around this time of year because of that... and now SS is struggling no more... neither is she laughing, joking, teasing, encouraging... lawd... How old is Bre now?

Oh Sweets...

Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

RIP my friend

Words cannot express how I feel. New Years day Sweetsop is her usual self chatting an laughing up a storm on my FB page. We trade playful banter, antagonizing each other like we do everyday. I logged off.. gone about my business. Late in the evening decided to log on to catch up and was met with this horrific news. I was numb. Coulda barely type my responses with my trembling fingers.

I logged off as fast as I logged on as if someone slapped me into a permanent stupor. I am going to miss her. She was one a main person who orchestrated a meet and greet with other boardites on my visit to Canada last yr. So I am taking solace that I got the chance to meet my “antagonizer

This is too sudden… it really bottles up life in a small sphere for me. Life is too short. Death is too final.
    Rest in Heaven Grace. Thanks that’s all I can say with tears.
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Jesus God! So the news floating on FB is true!! OMG!

Words scape me. SweetsSop, you were such a good friend to me on FB, so much more than here on J'com. You and I got to know each other so much better and shared so much more of ourselves personally... OMG... *sobbing incoherently*

Rest in peace in God's presence forever, my friend; May Light Perpetual shine upon you. +
    *shaking like a leaf in the wind and sobbing uncontrollably; sick to my stomach; shaking uncontrollably and freezing cold; sobbing*

Administrator
    SSop,
    Gone too soon. May her soul rest in eternal peace. I pray for the comfort of her daughters through this difficult time, especially Bre...so young.
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.