• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lake Tahoe

Re: Lake Tahoe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">love his outfit too...quite the fashion plate. </div></div>

You know loops, last week I went shopping at the outlet stores by my house...

Osh Kosh, and Carters...

They had a clearance on some real nice summer clothes $3.99 a piece..
    I bought a bunch of them for the trip to JA in Dec. and thought I could hold on to them till the trip [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

NOT!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

They looked so cute on him I had to pack them all for the weekend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

He is gonna break my bank when he grows to be a teenager [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

One of my best friends saw a child model scout in the mall, She said she immediatly thought of Imanni [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] and brought me the lady's card...
    unno think I should call her?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too cute.

So whe de pics of you deh Bandi??

How long was the drive to Tahoe? </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] No pics of me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

The drive took about an hour and a half from Uncle Trucks house..
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">((((Bandi & crew)))
    Nice nice trip report. Imanni looks like he's definitely enjoying himself. Thank you so much for sharing. What a lovely way to spend the weekend.

ps..Unlce truck is looking good and no I don't mean his car. </div></div>

thanks Swede... yes Uncle Truck is doing very well, and it shows!

Now we just gotta find him a woman! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

So Bands what did you think of the life suit? are you getting him one for JA?

i just think dis likkle pickney is di sweetest ting eva. soooooo sweeeettttttt
    Friends don't let friends sleep alone
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuaX2xpAce0&amp;NR=1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Empress_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Bands what did you think of the life suit? are you getting him one for JA? </div></div>u should. dem sell a wal-mart and target fi good price

Yes the life suit work real good [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] and they are on clearance now cause summer over... gonna go get one this weekend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]