• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

A Swedish Birthday Adventure....

In Los Angeles [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

So Sunday was Swedish's birthday, and spur of the moment a plan came together wherein I flew down to spend the weekend, and go to see Lucky Dube with her. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] Everything came together like it was meant to be, and by the afternoon I had Imanni taken care of for the weekend, and airline tickets in hand [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] I went and picked up his father, and took him and Imanni back to my house, and started packing...

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

LA here I come! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Re: A Swedish Birthday Adventure....

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] tapping fingah an foot

So Swedish is an early riser, and I am far from it!
    I arrange for her to call my cell phone until I answer, and make sure I don't miss my flight [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-sleeping.gif[/img]

True to form 6am on Saturday my phone is ringing [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

I answer and we chat a bit:

Do I have everything packed? Did I remember the camera, the phone, the chargers for both?? She just saw a show on alarm clocks - one that rolls around the room until you catch it and turn it off... I think how I would kill the thing when I caught it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] (I hate mornings [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] )

Ok, showered, dressed, packed, and ready to go...

I kiss my baby goodbye [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70373-kiss.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] and head for the airport....

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]

I actually go to a friends house down the street from Oakland Airport and take a cab from there...

The cab driver is cool, and we talk about the dangers of cab driving. Seems he was happy to see my smiling face that morning...

The man was just robbed at gun point the week before for $40 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

I could never drive a cab [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]

So does ya got any pictures????

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img] to Swedish

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Bandi and Ochi [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Happy belated birthday to you Swedish [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

where are the pictures and the narratives about sex in the park with strangers? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img]
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

I am standing outside the airport talking to Swedish and this motorhome pulls up and about 10 women pile out with their bags in tow...

They are all smiling and laughing, and I wonder where all of them are headed...

I think how fun it would be to get a big group of women and head for Jamaica... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Happy belated birthday to you Swedish [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

where are the pictures and the narratives about sex in the park with strangers? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] </div></div>

soon come [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img]

I walk through the doors of the airport and the line for security is very LONG.

I start to freak out a little [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] I have 1 hour to get to the gate!

I take my place in line, and feel a little better once I see how fast the line is moving.

I get to the gate in plenty of time, and my plane is waiting [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]