• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: A Swedish Birthday Adventure....

Good Morning Jam.com fambily....

NOOOO...I don't have a thing to tell.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-lyad.gif[/img]

Wow...Bandy...I still keep on wondering when the heck you took all those pics. Even Hollywood and Highland actually looks nice. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Cooooooooooooooooool! Sounds like you had FUN!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] Thanks for sharing.

Btw - PM box is empty now [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We walk on after the show, in search of food... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Swedish remembers a hot dog place she likes and we walk, and we walk, and we walk...

Finally in one of the last store front places *whew* there it is [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

Swede will have to come with the name of the place, cause I forget [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img]

All I know was the food was good, and the company even better...

Belly's full again, we head back the way we came.

My search for a purse has intensified, and I am no longer just looking for "the colors", any cute little purse will work [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

And boy do I find it!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

It is just beautiful, and I can not pass it up...

The beadwork is to die for, and I think of Nanook and Seveen [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70373-kiss.gif[/img] bandanna

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] WOW, I just found your report

You guys had a wonderful Birthday weekend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Until last weekend, I hadn't been to Venice beach in over 10 years. And when I went last weekend, I was only there for 15 minutes, so I never got to see any of the "haps". Thanks for the video clips, now I really remember what VB is like. Is the extremely short man with the "fingers" still performing?

The Hollywood and Highland complex looks nice, haven't been there either....too deadlocked in the middle of too much traffic [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] but I will sit in traffic, long lines and valet drivers running all over the place to get into one of my favorite restaurants...The Stinking Rose. Your clothes will still hold all the memories the next day [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img]

Awesome pics, thanks for showing us L.A. through your eyes [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

swedish i'm glad you got to share it with bandanna

pretty cool 'eh?

memories [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]