• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
    I don't specifically remember how long it took but on that trip as it was a short layover, I stayed overnight near Heathrow too and the taxi tour was perfect. It was the hotel that suggested it when I told them my stay was short. I can't recall the cost. Something like 100 - 200 pounds but it was worth it.
    Agreed! Did this one as well and thoroughly enjoyed the whirlwind tour.
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.
    Am I correct on the price?

I did that once in Mumbai too. I wasn't short of time or anything but the hotel just would not hear of me venturing out on my own. Come to think of it, I wonder what I did with the photos. The taxi driver even arranged for me to check out a film set. Some crew members were from Toronto. I was invited to stay for lunch but mi noh like puss up miself pon people.

Administrator
    Re the price, yes. I remember it was four of us and each person chipped in about 35 pounds including tip.
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon