Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Pastor Preaching Abstinence While Condoms Fall Out of His Bible; “Followers” Beat Him

http://allchristiannews.com/pastor-p...im-into-a-comaPastor Preaching Abstinence While Condoms Fall Out of His Bible; “Followers” Beat Him Into a Coma

BY ADMIN IN CHRISTIAN NEWS · MAY 27, 2013 · 4 COMMENTS

[COLOR=#999999 !important][COLOR=#999999 !important]A pastor in Nigeria is in a coma after being beaten as condoms fell from his bible during a bus trip in the country of Nigeria. The Daily Post reports that the pastor was a bus preacher. The man, whose name has not been released, was at a Toyota bus stop on Saturday morning in front of the Ladipo Spare Parts Markets in the Mushin Region of Lagos, Nigeria.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#999999 !important]The pastor was doing a very good job, laying hands on people on the bus, and getting them on their knees for their anointing.[/COLOR][COLOR=#999999 !important]“If you wear trouser you’ll go to hell! The devil invented make-up! Weave-on is from marine kingdom! If you have pre-marital sex you will burn in hell and your skin will peel!” he said.[/COLOR][COLOR=#999999 !important]John Mbakogu, a witness to the incident, said “People were just falling as he was laying hands. One man almost fell out of the bus under the influence of the Spirit. It was amazing until he raised his hands to cast the demons out of one girl, and two Durex condoms fell out.”[/COLOR][COLOR=#999999 !important]After the condoms fell out of the man’s bible, that’s when the insanity began.[/COLOR][COLOR=#999999 !important]“The angry men in the bus who had been having pangs of guilt due to the pastor’s preaching about sexx suddenly got really angry and pounced on him, who all of a sudden started shouting, I also preach safe sexx! Safe sexx is good!” he tried to say.[/COLOR][COLOR=#999999 !important]A report say that the pastor was “was dragged out of the commercial bus and beaten into a pulp before he was rescued by some policemen.”[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

near di USA border a watch out fi Canadians :- D
    Seems dat him was laying ah lot more dan dat.

as he was laying hands....laying hands on people
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.

Serve im right.

Christ! How can such violence be right? Di man is a false preacher or sinting but fi beat him to a pulp?

My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.
    No one said it's right....but it does SERVE him right. There IS a difference.
    Last edited by Tropicana; 06-07-2013 at 11:19 PM.