• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Portland Oregon rocks! ...

If I HAD to live in a city.....this would be it.

Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

Re: Portland Oregon rocks! ...

....got up early and bombed down there (3.5 hrs.) to catch the "Saturday market"..... got there around 12:30, I think. Found out Sunday that it goes on all weekend. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] Yea. so much for planning.

food was first on the agenda. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

...LB lost in the crowd looking at hats...

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] Portland, OR [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] turtledude!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Did ya go to the rose garden? Did ya go to Multnomah Falls??

Did ya go walk along the Columbia river??? Did ya, did ya, huh, huh?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

ok, I'll sit back and let you tell it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] PORTLAND!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

....there were more booths than we could possibly look at in one afternoon....spread out all over....around 1st street on the west side of the Burnside Bridge.

Hotdam I LOVE THIS FORUM! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]
    Keep the faith . .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] Portland, OR [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] turtledude!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Did ya go walk along the Columbia river??? Did ya, did ya, huh, huh?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

ok, I'll sit back and let you tell it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] PORTLAND!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Bandi! You know these are for you!...

...and you got to GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!

a person couldn't cover it all in a year. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    we drove by the rose garden
    we drove by Multnomah
    we drove by the zoo
    we drove down 23rd
    we had a "Grace Slick" pizza at "It's a beautiful Pizza" in Belmont (in S.E.)
    we walked along the river...
    we drove up to Timberline Lodge and had coffee on Mt. Hood
    .... and we only took pictures the first day and the next morning [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] ( it wasn't a GIRLS trip ) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

Hey ROOTS [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Yes, a good forum dis [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

gotta go for now, will certainly be checking back tdude! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

I remember trying to explain the vibe of Portland, and all I could think of was that bumper sticker [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtledude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] PORTLAND!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Bandi! You know these are for you!...

...and you got to GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!

a person couldn't cover it all in a year. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    we drove by the rose garden
    we drove by Multnomah
    we drove by the zoo
    we drove down 23rd
    we had a "Grace Slick" pizza at "It's a beautiful Pizza" in Belmont (in S.E.)
    we walked along the river...
    we drove up to Timberline Lodge and had coffee on Mt. Hood
    .... and we only took pictures the first day and the next morning [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] ( it wasn't a GIRLS trip ) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]
    </div></div>

BOAL!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Yes there is so much to see, it's so green, and clean [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

NOTHING like the Bay Area [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

I used to live right down from Belmont [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

Ok, I confess, I love weird people [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

Now you know why I like ya [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Yo Roots!
    ...Street musicians everywhere! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

...and there were two bandstands as well...

...the thing about Portland is, it doesn't really matter WHERE you go, or if you get lost even.......there is something going on almost everywhere. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] People there are OUT and DOING stuff! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] ....everywhere! ...in DROVES! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]