• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: PortOre bashment 2008! ...

unno see how bad she want to meet me?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">unno see how bad she want to meet me?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Danna...you no righted ya know dat?

Alright Nylah...come nuh...You like blues?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsOchigal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">unno see how bad she want to meet me?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Danna...you no righted ya know dat?

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

an dats why unno love mi so [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] bananaramagyal

MrsOchigal: yes, I like the blues. That's why I seriously started to think about coming. Plus it is an inexpensive trip for me, so its totally doable [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
    And he will slay any Dragon for me [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70373-kiss.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Sounds like this will be quite a Bashment. Better start check the airfares now... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]
    One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM