• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Post Yur Random Pics Here...

ya know...snapping a few pics here an there is a great way to chill out and apreciate life "in the moment". ............So "throw up" anything ya got to share here. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

...I'll start with a shot this marn fram the Turdcam. (what did you expect?) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

Re: Post Yur Random Pics Here...

Keep the faith . .

...what's the name of that ship?....where's it at Roots?

me can tief any a dem and enter dem inna di board picta contest? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coolbeans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me can tief any a dem and enter dem inna di board picta contest? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] </div></div>

Yur askin mi??? Do I look like a "photo cop"? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtledude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coolbeans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me can tief any a dem and enter dem inna di board picta contest? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] </div></div>

Yur askin mi??? Do I look like a "photo cop"? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

i'll take that as a yes [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

Tanks! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtledude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coolbeans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me can tief any a dem and enter dem inna di board picta contest? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] </div></div>

Yur askin mi??? Do I look like a "photo cop"? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    Keep the faith . .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtledude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...what's the name of that ship?....where's it at Roots? </div></div>

dont have the name Dude, taken in MX
    just postin a couple floaters for ya
    Keep the faith . .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coolbeans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    i'll take that as a yes [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

Tanks! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] sooooooooo Ja.commish [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Keep the faith . .