• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

This started off as a solo trip [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

A trip in the middle of low season, hurricane season, and that was perfect for me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] I just needed a week of R&R and October was as soon as I could get it.

After I bought my ticket [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] I called up a friend and told her I was headed back to Jamaica. She asked if I was traveling with my crew. I told her no, solo, and that was cool with me. I didn't need her thinking that I was soliciting for travel mates, cause I wasn't [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

2 weeks later, she calls and says she sending her aunt with me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] Initially, I had mixed feelings about it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] I didnít want to play tour guide, I wanted to veg out. But its Jamaica, and sheís a newbie, my second brain (first brain said no) couldnít resist [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]
    I got her excited about going. We hadnít vacationed together in 5 years.

Air Jamaica had a serious sale and my solo trip that turned into a duo had grown by 3 more. With each bright colored email from the airline, a new person joined in. Before long we were a party of 5 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Iíve never had so many clear and sunny days in Negril as I had this trip. It rained sheets, sheets, buckets and buckets at night, but by day, oh how glorious the sun beamed [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

On a clear day you can see forever.
    Here are some pics I took along the way

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

thank ya' lawd

vi must have put you up to this - to take the pressure off her [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

**YEE HAA**

FINALLY!!! A wonderful trip report ... with wonderful photoz!!

(((((mokatee))))
    I've been waiting for this. Thank you for starting it. Keep it coming..... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
    One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Yahooo...can't wait for more [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

MOKATEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] I hope you all enjoy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Home for a week

Newbie #1

of course i can't see any pictures until i get off the plantation [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]