• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

Mokatee, this is a wonderful report. Thanks for taking me back to Jamaica. I tried to look at the video but it kept stopping and starting and int he end, it just stopped and would not finish. If you have any idea what I can do to watch them, let me know.

I'm glad that your friend enjoyed Jamaica so much. They have to go back again....
    Remember that the best relationships is the one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

What a treat this morning!!

Thanks for sharing Mokatee [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Your pictures...I could almost reach out and touch the beauty

And the beach videos...whoa...I closed my eyes and could almost...

*SIGH

Thanks again for an awesome trip!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    What a ride!

I loved the photos...but the videos got me. There is always music...on the beach, in the car, everywhere.

Thanks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]AngieB[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] What's going on girlfriend, good to hear from you. I don't know what is going on with the videos [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] but I hope it eventually started streaming without issue

PapaMark [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Glad you enjoyed the report and a feeling of being right there. Go ahead, as someone on the beach once told me..."reach out and toushhhh it"

ohliz [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Hey you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] I've been in cold, cold, wet, wet, Renton, WA all week. I just came into my trip report to warm me up. Thank you for gracing my report with your presence. I'm so glad the music picked up in the videos, but I swear it has made the post Negril depression even worse, though it does make me smile when I hear it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Hello Lady T,

Travelling with you is an experience not to be missed.

Thank you for taking me back to Jamaica through your eyes.

Thank you for once again showing me how lovely our country is.

Sometimes the most simple things are the most beautiful.

Jamaica says it all in one word. Simple.

And you show it to us with pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
    Kindness is the language which
    the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Tee -

Awesome report.....

Since you brought it up....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I left the beach with tears and cheers, happy that I plan to return next year [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

The End

</div></div>

When will that be??

July perhaps??
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away