• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.
    Hupdate in response to my comment..yes I met your girlfriend already:

_____is the girl you met---who is more of a roommate---the girl who lives with me. Good friend.
    Translation....yes she is everytime I need my oil changed and I am rooksin her regularly but I have no intentions of committing to her and I rooks anyone else who will let me.

Flippin dawgaurus..... my mother didn't give birth to any stupid children.

Last "neighbour" who kept bugging me to go for coffee ending up offering to come over and change my lightbulbs whenever I wanted him to.

Read my lips...I ain't no flippin booty call....

Okay men don't jump dung mi t'roat but how do I nicely and without appearing to be stuck up tell a Jamaican guy I am not interested in him because he drops his h's and I he has let the occasional bad wud slip.

If I say "I am not interested in you because you drop your h's sometimes and you have let the occasional bad wud slip" he will say that mi snooty and mi tink mi nice". Besides this is another one who seems to have forgotten that he mentionned girlfriend the first time I met him. Read my lips....I am not side chick material.

Why are men so strang? Always when you are not interested they pursue. If I liked any of these guys and they weren't interested in me, I wouldn't be able to spark their interest even if chased them to the end of the earth, stripped down and gave them a lap dance and a

Oh I answered Q long time

Just went back over this thread. Man I talk about lap dances a LOT
    Last edited by Tropicana; 03-04-2016 at 09:28 PM.

Hupdate: Persistence paid off.....I have been dating a REAL yardie for 1 1/2 years. He is nothing like anyone I ever thought I would date and im accent strong.

He was VERY persistent.........would NOT give up until I started to like him. No i did not have to give him a lap dance..........

near di USA border a watch out fi Canadians :- D
    Dis is truly ah miracle Tropi! My prayers are with di gentleman. I hav not been here in quite ah while.
    Last edited by j-kid; 04-15-2017 at 05:57 AM.
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
    Hupdate: Persistence paid off.....I have been dating a REAL yardie for 1 1/2 years. He is nothing like anyone I ever thought I would date and im accent strong.He was VERY persistent.........would NOT give up until I started to like him. No i did not have to give him a lap dance..........
    Good!
    <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.