• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dondonna View Post

If Italian men are like Jamaican men any sign of kindness will be seen as interest.

If you fart and say "excuse or beg yuh pardon" a Jamaican man will think "She loves me so much she fart in front of me" or "She loves me so much that she say excuse me".

Jamaican men believe our charms will win over Miss world no matter how ugly we are...
    Tropicana guine put question to you.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Quote Originally Posted by Suesumba View Post
    have you ever seen a hairy back italian? lawd if dem wear long sleeve di hair fram dem arm along creeps out under the collar.

na sah and from di sound of tings mi cyaaaan bodda

If Italian men are like Jamaican men any sign of kindness will be seen as interest. If you fart and say "excuse or beg yuh pardon" a Jamaican man will think "She loves me so much she fart in front of me" or "She loves me so much that she say excuse me".

Jamaican men believe charms will win over Miss world no matter how ugly

yuh zeet

Dishwasher

If Italian men are like Jamaican men any sign of kindness will be seen as interest. If you fart and say "excuse or beg yuh pardon" a Jamaican man will think "She loves me so much she fart in front of me" or "She loves me so much that she say excuse me".

Dat is so true...We have confidence out of this world plus lyrics...No woman is off limits. My friends you say "All she can seh is no.." A Jamaican man is always trying....dropbaggy
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    Dat is so true...We have confidence out of this world plus lyrics...No woman is off limits. My friends you say "All she can seh is no.." A Jamaican man is always trying....dropbaggy
    very charming, mi juss noh care bout di ginalism
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Italian men are mamamen.
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichD View Post
    so as a person of faith who appear to believe sey God provide for you needs why you don't tek the view that maybe is God sen him to your door?

He is a music teacher....I don't deal with musicians, athletes and now mi add police and soldiers to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Suesumba View Post
    have you ever seen a hairy back italian? lawd if dem wear long sleeve di hair fram dem arm along creeps out under the collar.
    Talk about shag rug.....

If Italian men are like Jamaican men any sign of kindness will be seen as interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post