• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahalla View Post
    Italian men are mamamen.
    Gustavo isn't I am sure. If Gustavo knocked at my door....mi would ave fe run quick fi de baggy reinforcer.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Suesumba View Post
    don't drap yu baggy fi him if him back hairy.

more to cornrow while he gets ready for the next round!
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

yeah... think of all the fun you can have... with Mr Piano...He can play some Sebastian Bach harpsichord music... u can take him to toronto cricket club and introduce him to the vagries of the LBW rule... you can interogate him as to his granfathers role in the abysibbian war... he can make some Businoni pasta while you introduce him to itlain reggae...

and if u want him to go tell him ur real age......and ur ideall mate is Carlton from Fresh Prince....
    Last edited by Wahalla; 10-05-2013 at 08:53 AM.
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
    Gustavo isn't I am sure. If Gustavo knocked at my door....mi would ave fe run quick fi de baggy reinforcer.
    How did you acquire this bad taste for musicians?
    The polo guy who sings out of Mobay?
    You expressed a somewhat burning desire to meet him way back when.
    Musicians they say are either gay or if not, they are real hot polygamons.
    Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Q3210 View Post
    How did you acquire this bad taste for musicians?
    I was married to one. He didn't mess around on me but he was bone idle. I swore I would never deal with another. I made the mistake of dating another one who turned out to be a total actor and a player.

Remember the problems I had with the musician who used to live downstairs from me. Musicians are used to women withotu commitment. Athletes are just as bad.

The polo guy who sings out of Mobay?
    You expressed a somewhat burning desire to meet him way back when.
    You got that mixed up a bit. I met him at polo in Toronto. He was playing for Barbados. We started talking. I did not know that he was a musician until he changed took out his guitar and joined the band. We've stayed in touch. I've met his dad (who sadly has passed away) and his sons. Gone to watch polo with them.

The day I was to meet his wife and daughters everything got messed up as the airline had changed their reservations system. The line was long, service was slow. I was supposed to check in and then come out and go out for a bite with them. It will have to wait for the next time I come to Jamaica.
    Musicians they say are either gay or if not, they are real hot polygamons.
    There are some exceptions but musicians and athletes are to be avoided at all costs. When you find out a guy is a musician or an athlete, best to run the other way.

Let me give you another example. I was in Europe earlier this year at a conference. There was a club night. For once there were quite a few Black people at the conference. I met this Black guy...very nice looking. His accent sounded British but he was originally form South Africa. He owned a software company in Europe...so far so good. We started talking. He didn't know anyone at the show other than his colleagues. (He had a booth there.) Turned out he used to be a professional athlete in South Africa. Anyway, I ended that conversation very quickly.

By the time it was time to leave the club many hours later, he had picked up a chick and they were heading back to his place (3 AM). He even offered me a ride back to the hotel in their cab but my hotel was the opposite direction to where they were going so I declined. Invited me to come check him at his booth the next day. I never bothered.

Seeit deh....good lookin' athlete...

Last edited by Tropicana; 10-05-2013 at 11:32 AM.

yeah... think of all the fun you can have... with Mr Piano...
    Yea he plays piano but I don't know what else he plays. First time I ran into him, I was on my way to church. He asked if I was going to church(based on how I was dressed.) He and this frumpty dumpty women who he introduced as his girlfriend were in the elevator wearing track suits. I asked if they were going jogging. He said no they were going up to his cottage. By the time I ran into him again he said he and the woman had broken up. Asked me what apartment I was staying in. I changed the subject. CALLED MY LANDLADY WHO IS ALSO ITALIAN TO SEE IF I WAS HER NEW TENANT. Left a business card stuck in my door that said "music teacher". He said he was the guy form the elevator and "call me".

A MUSICIAN AND A STALKER!
    He can play some Sebastian Bach harpsichord music...
    If I want to listen to that, I will go to Youtube or go to the music store, get the music and learn to play it myself. Or I can go to my Mom's place borrow my Dad's collection of Bach Fugues albums and have them put on CD or DVD.

u can take him to toronto cricket club and introduce him to the vagries of the LBW rule...
    I find Cricket boring....I didn't grow up with it. It is as exciting as watching baseball or watching paint dry. (No offence to cricket fans.)

you can interogate him as to his granfathers role in the abysibbian war... he can make some Businoni pasta while you introduce him to itlain reggae...
    and if u want him to go tell him ur real age......
    Very funny.

And ur ideall mate is Carlton from Fresh Prince....
    Come come now Wahalla, I expect you to do bettah dan dat when You're losing your edge. Don't you know he into.....

Last edited by Tropicana; 10-05-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Another one...constantly trying to contact me on-line. I need to remember the advice. Even hello is seen as encouragement. yet if I liked him and stripped down and gave him a lap dance it would not dawn on him that I am interested.

Just tell them you a look marriage and children immediately if not sooner, and any home they provide must have a mother-in-law suite. dem will
    **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
    Another one...constantly trying to contact me on-line.
    Tropicana, you confuse me - what's wrong with that one? Do you REALLY want companionship? remember the older a woman gets, the less her allure seems (or so society tells me).
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.