Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.

Blonde Bimbo Bride Dresses Like a Slut.....Pastor Cancels Wedding

Do you agree that if the bride dresses like a baggy dropping slut whore the pastor is within his rights to cancel the wedding?

Pastor cancels wedding because bride’s dress was “too sexy”.

She’s too sexy for her wedding…

The pastor is at liberty to refuse…

Image of the bride’s gown from the manufacturer

The religious community is abuzz with the news that a pastor cancelled a wedding complaining that the bride’s dress was too sexy. The wedding was scheduled for August 10, but when the pastor greeted the bride his eye popped out of his head at her dress. He jokingly asked “Where is the other half of the dress?”
    The family laughed it off and continued preparations for the event but the pastor wasn’t backing down. He sent word to the family that he could not perform the ceremony with the bride’s dress as it was. The woman would have to cover her breasts and add length to the gown. She responded that it was impossible to accomplish within the time constraints. The pastor then decided to resign.
    The family of the bride tried desperately to reverse his decision, but he remained unchanged. Another minister who was at the ceremony offered to perform the nuptials but was rejected by the original pastor and chastised for even requesting it.The bride and groom are still not married.

Read more:
    http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/pastor-cancels-wedding-brides-dress-sexy

Apostle Michael Canty of the Truth Ministries Holiness Church recently refused to marry a couple mere hours before the ceremony was to be performed. His reasoning? The bride’s dress was too sexy:

The wedding scheduled Saturday, August 10th, was scheduled for 3pm. At 2pm, the pastor greeted the bride and groom when he noticed the bride’s dress. According to the bride’s mother, the pastor jokingly asked ‘where is the other half of the dress?’ Not thinking anything of it, the family laughed it off and continued applying make-up on the bride. Around 2:30pm the pastor asked a leader of the church to ask the bride and the family about the other part of her dress. The bride informed the leader ‘this is it’. The leader reported the news to the pastor and then the pastor informed personally the bride and groom at separate times he could not perform the wedding with the bride in her selected dress. The pastor told the bride she would have to cover up her breast area and find a way to add length to the dress. The bride informed the pastor there is no way to accomplish this with so short of a notice and she has to wear her dress. Then the pastor informed her he would not be able to perform the ceremony then walked back to his office.
    It is no secret that religions tend to preach “modesty” to women, but this is downright ridiculous. Wedding days are supposed to be a celebration of a couple, not an opportunity to be slut-shamed by a pastor.Surely the irony of telling someone they look too sexy hours before a ceremony about monogamy is lost on this man.
    By refusing to marry this couple, this pastor’s message is loud and clear: Do not judge… lest I find your wedding dress to be too sexy.
    http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...s-is-too-sexy/
    Cancel it yes.

Banned
    Sorry this was meant for faith and reason. Please move.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
    baggy dropping slut whore
    tourette's?

if the groom and family are okay with the way the bride is dressed, who is the pastor to object? maybe he was afraid he would get aroused
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Banned
    I say the pastor. The whole society can't be allowed to degenerate into the cesspool. Someone needs to take a stand. Seems today many women think they are hookers on parade at a cat house.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingal View Post
    tourette's?
    You have a point there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
    I say the pastor. The whole society can't be allowed to degenerate into the cesspool. Someone needs to take a stand. Seems today many women think they are hookers on parade at a cat house.

isn't it a globally celebrated thing that baggy drops after wedding?
    humanoid hangups are really strange

if dat is de dress uppatop mi nuh si nuttin wrang wid it, tings fi gwaan aftah "I DO" an dat dress deh is jus easy access fi de groom nuttin nuh wrang.
    choo seh de passen well want a piece an cyaan mek it choo de sermon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peasie View Post
    You have a point there.
    Hey Suesumba originated the expression and I LOVED it so I grabbed it. How come there was no objection when SHE used it. See what I mean about lack of impartiality.

Banned
    Sorry I stand corrected:

Quote Originally Posted by Suesumba View Post
    unfortunately, jamaican women are generally known as baggy drapping whore sluts --- they're just honing in on you in the hopes that you drap babby as a baggy drapping whore slut without a doubt.
    http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/show...ially-the-men)

She said baggy drapping whore sluts......I guess it is only baggy dropping slut whores that is objectionable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jah_yout View Post
    isn't it a globally celebrated thing that baggy drops after wedding?
    humanoid hangups are really strange
    Yes baggy fe drop AFTER the wedding. That does not mean that the bride should have her body pats on display DURING the wedding. Brides are to look as innocent and virginal as possible....not like 2 dollar hookahs.