• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cell Phone

Re: Cell Phone

Dean drowned my phone when he took the roof....but! -- managed to salvage the SIM [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
    so i had a perfectly good hexcuse to go buy a new phone and it wasn't spensive at all, I think about 40.00 -- danna they really are as cheap as renting one - but i hear u on not wanting to be bothered if yuh dont go so often.

i do gotta say i love love LOVE the new phone; is sleek and black and hav color screen and erything, wish i could use it here in the US cause i like it way better than my stupid LG Verizon phone, dyam thing weighs a ton, and is a dumb shape wit stuff stickin out the side, catches pon every blastid thing when mi try pull it outta mi pocket fi ansa. The new JA phone is flat and square and slides in and outta pockets like a greased pig [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Fear is the lock, and laughter the key to your heart.

Just peeking in and saw this post. Thank you for contacting us Bandana.

Thank you sammy for providing our contact information and thank you bandana for supporting a local business it truly makes a difference.

Have a most blessed trip.

Some updated perks

get number before you leave
    Free delivery and pickup
    Free incoming calls and text
    Voicemail
    Comes with 10 minutes of talk time
    If you need credit we can send to your phone so you dont have to go get a phone card.

Thank you for the quick response!!!

You guys are awesome!!!

Can't wait!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Swedish was asking about a phone too.

I am going to give her the contact # you gave me so she can call when she gets there ok?

Her flight leaves tonight [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>