• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cell Phone

Re: Cell Phone

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] has a phone just buy cards

Try this Bandanna

Rentacell-negril (NYCnegril) ([email protected])

i have a telephone number here in the states and one in jamaica let me know and i can pm it to you
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] has a phone just buy cards </div></div>

BOAL! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try this Bandanna

Rentacell-negril (NYCnegril) ([email protected])

i have a telephone number here in the states and one in jamaica let me know and i can pm it to you </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

Sammy My Sammy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

I can't say your name now with out the end part [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

THANK YOU [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

mek mi go e-mail them now... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]

[email protected] yahoo.com

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
    addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

I re-sent with out the hyphin (sp?) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] it has not bounced yet....

YAY!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

[email protected] works!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

Jodi just wrote me back!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

awesome!!!
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Bandanna....not sure what you got for a Rental price...but if its more than what you can buy one for ($30-40)...I suggest buying one and then either donating it to someone in need...or just bring it home with you for your next trip. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks Ochi, it is less and I got a discount for being a repeat customer... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

With my trip history 3-4 years between reaches, I think it's better to rent [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

btw: I hope mi nah mek you cause too much fight in GD yesterday [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Ochi, it is less and I got a discount for being a repeat customer... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

With my trip history 3-4 years between reaches, I think it's better to rent [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

btw: I hope mi nah mek you cause too much fight in GD yesterday [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Nah...me juss likkle black and blu! Dem was easy pon me! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]