• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Re: As Deep as the Ocean...

the stroller bit is just killin me!! what a crackk up! (kinda doesn't bode wel.....)
    never sell off more of yourself in one day than you can buy back at sunset

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Bandanna hunnybun [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I just finished your report and at the beginning I was laffing my bunz off then when I got to the end, Iím all weepy thinking about my own ride back to the airport and what an emotional wreck I was. Oh my.

Thank you for sharing your and Imanniís wonderful trip with us.
    Bravo on the report, Bandanna [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
    </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
    never sell off more of yourself in one day than you can buy back at sunset

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Pepper & CurtisD so glad you all enjoyed my report...

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Bandanna
    I just finished reading your report. Towards the end, it almost had me crying. It was a beautiful report. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    Love isn't Love until you give it away.

What a great trip, I love the way you write. I know this was over months ago,but thank you so much for letting my day late and dollar short a** know about it.

Of course I have to put my 2 cents in....

These are my favorites of all the adorable pictures of Imanni (Forever in my mind as My Twin [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] Lucky me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]) I love the way in the first one he seems to be cautiously making sure that Caribbean water is pretty much the same he has in his tub. That's right Cappy, you make sure about everything before you dive in!

I also must add that he might have loved Jamaica, but that boy's smile when he got back home says that's where his heart is. That's a testament to how you are raising him, girl. Remember that.

You brought back so many sweet memories about summer of '03, the same trip I met Mr. Jahb. I have such a clear picture of you and HIM in the water together, always talking, always connecting. What I wouldn't give to go back then for one day. Aye sah....

I fell asleep last night at 3:30, trying to pretend the birds outside were tree frogs, and finally feeling Jamaica after so long. It was so great you got to see HIM again, if only to remind yourself that such a connection is possible. This sight tore me up.

Thanks again and I hope you get back soon! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img]

Baby, my one and only desire
    Is to find some way in the doggone world
    To make this feeling last - Prince Rogers Nelson