• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: As Deep as the Ocean...

WandaBe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

I SSSSOOO wish you could have been there, the BCC veranda was my place [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Took all I could muster just to reach the beach some days [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

(((Nanook))) (((JamaicaMiss))) and (((goldilocks))) thanks for reading along.

I did not journal as much as I wish I had, but I gots a pretty good memory [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Hope I can do JA justice [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WandaBe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

I SSSSOOO wish you could have been there, the BCC veranda was my place [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Took all I could muster just to reach the beach some days [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

</div></div>

You [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] BCC? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WandaBe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

</div></div>

You [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] BCC??? </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img]

yes! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Don't know that I will stay anywhere else again...

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I did not journal as much as I wish I had, but I gots a pretty good memory [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]</div></div>
    We'll soon find out [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Imani is as cute as ever!
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WandaBe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

</div></div>

You [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] BCC??? </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img]

yes! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Don't know that I will stay anywhere else again...

</div></div>

Pretty much what I said too!
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I did not journal as much as I wish I had, but I gots a pretty good memory [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]</div></div>
    We'll soon find out [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Imani is as cute as ever! </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Well, it does get a little blurry at times [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dizzy.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The boy wants no part of it. Him stand up and walk with the thing strapped on his back </div></div>

ohmigod, i almost fell off my chair with laughter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    And he will slay any Dragon for me [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

The wait to board the plane was NOT FUN [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

Lawd the Pikeny nearly drive me to drink [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

He was tired, I was tired, and patience was scarce all around [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img]

Finally they call us to board [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

The plane was PACKED [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

And dem seats are small [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] maybe Iím big [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] either way it was no fun [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

~LOL~

We got seats next to the window and I set Imanni up. I get settled next to him, and we look out the dark window together.

"Imanni, do you know ho much I love you?"
    "Yes momma."
    "How much?"
    "As brite as the Stars, and tall as the trees, an deep as the oceanÖ"
    "Yes baby."

I smile and look out the window againÖ weíre gonna make itÖ

Nylah [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

The boy may be cute but im noh easy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]