• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Bar-B-Barn,For Real, and Catcha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what's the average daily rate for these places?? </div></div>

Catcha is up there now, never stayed there, but it is steadily going up. You could average about 95.00 a night for BBB or more
    and same for FOR REAL.
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YuriYuri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Even tho I started a new job just recently literally last month Im going home month after next. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] Some might recall last year was the first Id spent any real time in Negril since I was a late teenager. Suffice it to say, it almost swore me off Ochi. I fell in love with it.
    </div></div>

so u nuh jus tek trip a while ago before yuh start dis new job?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YuriYuri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MMF please be gentle [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] with me - were not hotel people like most in this forum, for many reasons but mainly because we stay with family, generally. Last year March tho, when we drove around the entire island, we stayed at BBB for 5 days while in Negril.

I enjoyed it immensely. Out of everything, the peeps were the best thing of all. In particular, there was a woman who wore many hats who checked us in her name, if I recall, was Olga or some such Nordic like name. Im almost certain it was Olga. Do you know of whom I speak? Was she still there? Gots ta be the most hospitable hotel worker Ive ever met.

Question for you what room were you in exactly? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Even tho I started a new job just recently literally last month Im going home month after next. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] Some might recall last year was the first Id spent any real time in Negril since I was a late teenager. Suffice it to say, it almost swore me off Ochi. I fell in love with it.

The sweetest part is that I managed to roll this trip into my job! Mercy!
    (Tell about that via PM soon.) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img]

Were also going to celebrate my 6yrs since diagnosis. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Ok, I think Im rambling.

What was I trying to say again? Yeah ok what room did you stay in this time???
    </div></div>

Ok
    No I don't recall anyone with a Nordic name. But I was in the room on second floor if you are leaving the bar. Don't remember the number sorry.

PS I'm still an Ochii girl, but I can have them BOTH [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

i've paid $60 per night at BBB during the summer too

but the less than $100 is for christmas/nye

and my room was less than 50 feet from the ocean

and the bar [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

as a single i think i would get lonely at catcha [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey marilyn i am going to send this to Angela

i know she will appreciate it

</div></div>

Please do, and if you do, please give her my AOL email and ask her to email me so I will have her email address... Also tell her to book my room for next year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YuriYuri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MMF please be gentle [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] with me - were not hotel people like most in this forum, for many reasons but mainly because we stay with family, generally. Last year March tho, when we drove around the entire island, we stayed at BBB for 5 days while in Negril.

I enjoyed it immensely. Out of everything, the peeps were the best thing of all. In particular, there was a woman who wore many hats who checked us in her name, if I recall, was Olga or some such Nordic like name. Im almost certain it was Olga. Do you know of whom I speak? Was she still there? Gots ta be the most hospitable hotel worker Ive ever met.

Question for you what room were you in exactly? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

(Tell about that via PM soon.) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img]

Were also going to celebrate my 6yrs since diagnosis. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Ok, I think Im rambling.

</div></div>

Ok
    No I don't recall anyone with a Nordic name. But I was in the room on second floor if you are leaving the bar. Don't remember the number sorry.

PS I'm still an Ochii girl, but I can have them BOTH [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

we have Ingrid and Sonya at the front desk
    also Denton - but he is clearly not female

i think i was in room 118

and you were in 120

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YuriYuri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We beat yuh - our per nite converted to just under $60! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70379-moneyeyes.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>at BBB we paid less than $100 a night including FULL breakfast and taxes</span> </div></div> </div></div>

that sounds about right Yuri....last summer I paid about $60/nite there.... </div></div>

Yes but remember now this is high season and rules change.

Ingrid, Ingrid, Ingrid!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Ugh! HOW could I forget her name!!! At least I was close. Thanks for reminding me.

Wonderful, WONDERFUL woman.

I'm bringing her something this time around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YuriYuri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MMF please be gentle [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] with me - were not hotel people like most in this forum, for many reasons but mainly because we stay with family, generally. Last year March tho, when we drove around the entire island, we stayed at BBB for 5 days while in Negril.

Ok, I think Im rambling.

</div></div>

Ok

PS I'm still an Ochii girl, but I can have them BOTH [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

we have Ingrid and Sonya at the front desk
    also Denton - but he is clearly not female </div></div>

Ingrid, Sonya and Angela are sisters

Norm is their brother