• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Bar-B-Barn,For Real, and Catcha

Thanks Seveen.. I think i read that review on Trip advisor...apparently it's now my decision.. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] I have until 11:59 pm to make up my mind...my friends are the best...really [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>you can probably do "walk up" at either place</span>

I LUV bbb--my only complaint is no fridge. cayn't stan my Ting warm [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img] loved my little room--was there on my own, reasonable price,tidy roomy rooms, and feels very safe. I know olga!!(or is it elsa?) She was still there last April. Am booking elsewhere next reach for cheaper and a little kitchen...Am havin 2nd thoughts already

ooops,Ingrid [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70361-embarassed.gif[/img]
    never sell off more of yourself in one day than you can buy back at sunset

i fill up the ice bucket to keep things cold for a while

or i ask them to hold it in the frig at the bar - just put it in a scandal bag

Hiya gang [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Well I've finally stirred myself and emailed BBB to get a quote for staying there just before the marathon in December. It's about time I did something other than staying with family each trip [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i fill up the ice bucket to keep things cold for a while

or i ask them to hold it in the frig at the bar - just put it in a scandal bag

</div></div> We have tried fillin the ice bucket w/ ice and drinks--doesn't last long. I have also carried soft sided ice boxes, they don't keep cold very long either. I eat very little at a time and am always hvin to dispose of food I thought had set too long( noooooooooo, not the jerk!!!!!) gonna have to start shipping little fridge ahead of me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    never sell off more of yourself in one day than you can buy back at sunset