• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PORTLAND!

Re: PORTLAND!

Bandi, Search me heart is run by a family friend of mine and I know you will get good good good good treatment. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-weight: bold">Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.</span>

Meet Culture....a character thru and thru.
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsKurlie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bandi, Search me heart is run by a family friend of mine and I know you will get good good good good treatment. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

ya'll make a good argument! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Even the name of the place speaks to me, it was the one that stood out on the list the most...

Thanks so much!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Meet Culture....a character thru and thru. </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Culture and Nina [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]

This looks like him on the website too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

The place looks wonderful [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

that's him alright...he's loads of fun.
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Crazy people come from Portland [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TanyaZeen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crazy people come from Portland [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img] </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/fight.gif[/img]
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TanyaZeen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crazy people come from Portland [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img] </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/fight.gif[/img] </div></div>See [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TanyaZeen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crazy people come from Portland [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img] </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/fight.gif[/img] </div></div>

give har one more deh Bizi...and tek dis one to tanya [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/fight.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-weight: bold">Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.</span>